Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THERES A KID IN ME!

ALIN AND I

US IN THOSE DAYS

Alin's photgraphy.

Alin's photography.

Khai's pic. hehe
HALLUU!!
ITS satu ++ in the morning..
i need to build up on my portfolio..
soo. me and alin, teeeheee (:
want to join the asian geog photography challenge.
AH! LAUGH LAAAAA!!!
LAUGH AS LOUD AS YOU WANT!
UNTIL YOU DIE, I DNT CARE!
on a lighter note: SEE YOU IN HELL! light what!~ light light!
you dont believe me? hahe..
okok.. ppl might think that im kidding bout this koz my skill sucks.
and i dont own any dslr or wthevr!
you think i got no lobang isit? I GOT BIG LOBANG WITH BIG FONG SHI YOU KNOW!
OF COURSE YOU DONT KNOW ONE!
okok.. great photos, nice scent attract me you know!
AND + NICE FOOD (trademark-soon-to-register)
Haiiyerr.. i miss listening to MJ12 with my cousins siaa.
i remember we had popcorns + play card games + MJ12-ing!
ehh! YOU KNOW WHAT! I EAT POPCORNS LIKE EAT RICE YOU KNOW!
hahahahhaa. thats what they said.
okok. going to bed already!
bye bye! *and wish me luck* hehheehe

No comments: