Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WORK WORK WORK

Its great to work, but however..
from the effect of June 6.. im resigning..
its a great experience working as a starbucks barista..
had a slight disagreement with YODA! -.-
My parents disagree of me working as they dont see the point of me working..
and fair enough.. they can still support me..
(WAIT TILL I KIKIS KIKIS THEM FOR CAMERA AND A NEW LAPTOP
[ should i get apple or acer :/] ohh well..) THEN THEY KNOW!!
i will miss working soon and nevertheless the fabulous partners!!
Talking bout work..
YOU KNOW! THE ICE MACHINE.... P . M . S !!!!
dulu biler takde ice. TAKDE TEROS!
SKG!!! WUAAHHHH!!! PELAHAB!!!! MUNTAH ICE!!!!
last time hor. the machine ahh very stingy. like manupores like that! dont want to produce ice!
NOW! HMPH! SHORT GUN SIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! full nk mampos!
ANYHOOSSS.. im browsing thru the net on far east orgnsnt.
MY DREAM IS TO WORK THERE..
but do they accept enviroment designers?
:I MUST QUICKLY RUN LIKE PREGNANT CAT KANA SCARE BY MANANANGGAL
TO MS SWEE HONG AND ASK HER!!!
I SOOOOOO WANT TO WORK IN FAR EAST ORGNST LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: